“Help patients by empowering health care teams to use technology”
ImplementHITworks closely with healthcare organizations, to drive performance via improved use of existing health information technology tools. With improved performance, physicians and nurses can drive increased quality of care, while decreasing the cost of care delivery.
The fastest growing Health IT Learner Management System (LMS)
Our OptimizeHIT training software, is the fastest growing Learner Management System specifically designed for training physicians and nurses. Over 50 US hospitals and physician practices are using OptimizeHIT training to drive physician and nurse performance.
The only training technology built specifically for training doctors and nurses
Our OptimizeHIT training software, was built specifically to drive health IT training, focusing on the unique learner group of physicians and nurses. Unlike training geared for college students, physicians and nurses prefer training in smaller increments, that is high yield, easy to access any time, any place, and via any device.
Secure & Reliable
The OptimizeHIT training platform is HTML 5 based, built with Google App engine, and hosted on the Google Cloud. This means it has the same scalability as Gmail™ (280 Million active users), unmatched reliability and easily accessible from any device (PC, Mac, iPad).
The ImplementHIT Leadership Team
2013 Health IT Physician & Nurse Training Report
Written by: Andres Jimenez, MD
- Learning strategy vs relevance
- How to deliver training
- Pre vs Post-Implementation Training
- How much training is enough
- Onsite Support
- Just in Time and Just Enough
- Social suggestion is more appropriate than social learning
- Knowledge distribution platform
Dr. Jimenez and ImplementHIT our proud sponsors of Studentsofmedicine.com, a 510(C)(3) Non-profit, providing resources to kids who dream of becoming doctors.
Watch the documentary on the right
- Physician ICD-10 CM Mobile App
- Dartmouth study: 1/4 Medicare patients fill Rx considered high risk. Will ICD-10 help us discover more trends like this?
- Supporting Time-Pressed Physicians
- EHR Training: A value proposition model for eLearning
- EHR Training: Evaluating eLearning Speed, the Turn Around Question